Ceviche & Such
Sea salt. Seafood. See me eat Ceviche!
If you are not already a fan, trust us when we say good ceviche is a gamechanger. Chef Julius has eaten ceviche all over the world in fine dining restaurants and as street food. For this year's Le Diner En Blanc events, we’re offering two of his favorite versions for ceviche lovers and neophytes alike.
Ceviche is a citrus-forward dish that uses the juices and zests of limes, oranges, and other citrus to cook the seafood of your choice. We know. If you've never had it, it sounds odd. But we promise everything is fully cooked, safe to eat, and likely to become addictive quickly. And to ensure it does, we pair each ceviche with a crispy seasoned chip that we hope you use as an edible spoon.
This year’s Ceviche & Such options include:
- Peruvian Seabass Ceviche with Plantain Chips
- Argentinian Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Tortilla Chips
- Savory Single = One savory single-sized serving of one option (6oz of ceviche and 3oz of chips)
- Family Fun = One family fun-sized serving of one option (24oz of ceviche and 12oz of chips)
- SS Sampler = One savory single-sized serving of each option (12 oz of ceviche and 6oz of chips )
- FF Sampler = One family fun-sized serving of each option (48oz of ceviche and 24oz of chips)
Savory Single meals serve one person.
Family Fun meals serve four persons.
No edits, substitutions, or allergy adjustments are available.